A Message from David Kuehn...
THERE IS NO I IN TEAM!!!!
Hey everybody, guess what? I have a team!! I'm so thrilled to announce that our friend T Arnold will be riding in support of CCftA.
On Sunday, September 17 we’ll be riding in the Last Gasp, an annual cycling fundraiser supporting multiple non-profit organizations on the Cape.
My goal is to raise $30,000 for the Center.
If not out of support for the Center, T, or for me personally, please consider a donation out of sympathy for my bike. It's had to endure my recent acquisition in girth and is NOT happy about it.
Please consider a donation in any amount. If you like to donate by the mile - the ride is 62 miles.
100% of your donation - ONE HUNDRED PERCENT - will come to the Center.
To donate visit this link: https://capecodcharitablefunraisers.com/donate and click on last gasp rider and enter David Kuehn, T Arnold or Cotuit Center for the Arts under the beneficiary drop down menu.
Did you realize that when you support Cotuit Center for the Arts you support the following:
- Performing and visual art opportunities for inclusion and active participation for people with disabilities on Cape Cod.
- The “Open Seat” program offering opportunities for those in need to experience theater, music and arts education at no cost.
- Arts education programming for our local incarcerated youth.
- Arts outreach programs for veterans.
- Robust opportunities for kids and families to participate in the cultural well-being of their community.
For over twenty years we have been making people on Cape Cod laugh, cry, giggle and cringe. We've made them get dirty, get grooving, take risks and think differently. We've made them feel a part of something unique.
THAT'S WHAT THE ARTS DO AND WE DO THE ARTS WELL.
We are a theater, a gallery, a cinema, a concert hall and a school. For all ages. All year round.
We can't Do It. At Cotuit. without you. Thanks for supporting us.
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net