As of May 21, you have contributed $8,575, bringing us to 17% of our fundraising goal!
We’re Ready to Do It. For Cotuit!
May 21 – 28, 2022
Here we go! We’re ready to Do It. For Cotuit —"It" is a collection of virtual challenges you can complete between May 21–28, with some fun live in-person events during the week. You can help the Center reach its $50,000 fundraising goal by joining one of the team challenges, supporting a team member, or by simply donating.
We’ve set up events like cycling, running, walking, and dancing, plus painting, throwing (pottery), and more. Pick a challenge and register. Then, we’ve made the fundraising easy by creating teams for each of the events. When you register, you’ll be asked to join a fundraising team. Registration is free, and there are no fundraising minimums. We’ll help you spread the word and ask for support from friends and family.
We expect some healthy competition to see which team can raise the most money—you can donate to support your favorite!
We also have a full lineup of drop-in events—no reservations, no registration fee, no fundraising minimums. Just show up, participate, and share your commitment to the Center with your friends and family—on social media, by email, by text—and ask them to support you.
Monday, May 23
- Bike It. Yarmouth to Chatham
◦ 40 mile group ride
◦ Meet at NOON at the Yarmouth Station Ave trail head (former exit 8, next to Stop & Shop)
- Plant It. Flowers, veggies and more. A landscaping marathon. The Center's Landscaping Committee will be there to assist planting and answer your gardening questions!
◦ 9am–1pm at the CCftA campus
- Walk It. In Cotuit
◦ Meet in the Cotuit Library parking lot (871 Main Street, Cotuit) at 10 am for a walk to Loop Beach and back
Tuesday, May 24
- Throw It. Pottery Marathon
◦ 6am–9pm at the McGraw Ceramics Studio
Wednesday, May 25
- Bike It. Yarmouth to Provincetown 100 mile Century ride
◦ 100 mile group ride (or David rides alone!)
◦ Meet at 6:30am at the Yarmouth Station Ave trail head (former exit 8, next to Stop & Shop)
- Paint It. Plein Air Painting Marathon
◦ 10am–3pm at the CCftA Campus
Thursday, May 26
- Dance It. Disco in the Gallery
◦ Disco Dance-A-Thon with Kim Baker featuring DJ Ian
◦ 6–10pm in the Gallery at CCftA
◦ Mix It with Ira at the Bar
Saturday, May 28
- Bike It. Falmouth Shining Sea Bike Path
◦ 20 mile group ride
◦ Meet at 9am at the North Falmouth County Road trail head
- Run It. Osterville Library parking lot
◦ Fun Run 5k through Osterville
- Closing celebration
◦ 3–5 pm at the CCftA Campus