Dear Friends of Cotuit Center for the Arts:
We are Cotuit Center for the Arts. Community. Family. Kindred Spirits in Art, Theater, Music. And we are so excited to be reopening slowly and safely and welcoming you all back to our beautiful campus, our art oasis, our community center.
So that we can welcome you back as safely as possible, we have created a reopening plan that ensures the safety and well-being of everyone. Patrons. Guests. Artists. Instructors. Performers. Staff. We are ART together. This plan will be a living document that will ensure we are doing everything we can to keep each other safe as we come together to enjoy all the entertainment and education our Center has to offer.
Watch the video from Dr. Michael Unger below for safety protocols we will follow around singing.
YOU are our most important asset. And your safety and well being are our main concern. So we will continue to monitor federal and state guidelines closely as we reopen slowly. And we will implement our reopening plan with all the most up-to-date and extensive information possible.
As we reopen carefully, you will notice all the safeguards we have put in place. Some of the highlights include the following: (Click here for full reopening plan.)
- Protocols to ensure that employees, patrons, and vendors remain six feet apart, such as tape on the floor, one-way Gallery viewing.
- Signage for safe social distancing.
- Mandatory face coverings or masks for all employees and patrons.
- Handwashing opportunities for patrons, employees, and vendors throughout the workplace and performance areas.
- Handwashing guidelines posted at handwashing stations, particularly bathrooms.
- Regular sanitization of high touch areas, such as workstations, equipment, screens, doorknobs, restrooms throughout campus, including Administration, Gallery, theaters, and classrooms.
Staffing and Operations
- Training for employees regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Ensuring employees who are displaying Covid-19-like symptoms do not report to work.
- Plan for employees getting ill from Covid-19 at work and a return-to-work plan.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Routine cleaning and sanitizing protocols, including when an active employee is diagnosed with Covid-19, cleaning, and disinfecting is performed and reported to the proper health department.
We hope you are safe and well and as excited about returning to the Center as we are to having you return!
See you at the Center!