Grants and Tax-Deductible Donations are sought to continue our development of a sustaining program of inclusion in the arts on Cape Cod. To provide a tax-deductible contribution to CapeCodCAN please follow this link to Cotuit Center for the Arts’ giving page. CapeCodCAN is a stand-alone, self-sustaining program under the Cotuit Center for the Arts. It is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
You can simply:
- Make your checks payable to: CapeCodCAN
- and mail to: CapeCodCAN, P.O. Box 2042, Cotuit, MA 02635
Thank you to our business partners and supporters!
Without their help, we could not offer the arts programs that bring joy and increased self-esteem to our clients.
- $1000 covers the cost of twenty hours of art instruction
- $500 buys art supplies for 50 participants
- $250 allows the music director to visit each organization participating in the musical revue twice during their rehearsal process.
Your support makes a difference in our clients’ lives, and every single dollar is appreciated. As a thank you for your support, your company can place an advertisement in our annual musical revue program.
- $1000 buys a full page ad
- $500 a half page ad
- $250 a quarter page ad
If you are interested in becoming a business supporter, please contact us today. email@example.com